Friday 3 April 2015

Miranda Sweater

The Easter long weekend will be a good opportunity to spend some time knitting.

My current project is the Miranda Sweater by Josee Paquin.



I am making good progress on it. The knit so far is quicker than I thought, given the crossed stitch panel. I am doing the crosses without a cable needle. I followed the directions in the pattern and watched the video, but as an "English knitter" or "thrower" I had to adapt the 1/1 LPC. Once I figure this out it was smooth going.

I have numerous other projects on the needles right now, including quite a few gifts, but I have put these aside to focus solely on my sweater. I am unashamedly enjoying the selfishness and monogamy. The weather is starting to get cooler, so looking forward to having it completely finished and blocked before the cold weather truly hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment