Tuesday 3 November 2015

Set up Shop

The set up show e-course finished at the end of October. It was an information packed month of daily emails and interesting discussions on Facebook.

I have learned a lot and gained encouragement and confidence.

A big thing that stuck in my mind from doing the course was that your business will never be finished or perfect, so I have decided to stop preparing and today I opened my shop (you can click on the tab at the top of the page and go there now for a look!).

It is a big leap of faith. Will anyone like my colourways? Will anyone choose to spend their hard earned money to buy my yarn? Have I properly figured out my shipping methods? Are all the elements of my shop set up? I guess only time will tell.

A new phase of learning and development now starts and I am excited to see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment